4874 - 4977 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Eight horizontal folds; pinholes in corners; a few foxed spots and sl. creases.
= Supplied in 6 copies.
- Waterst. in right blank margin; some tears in upper blank margin.
- Heavily browned; partly waterst.; pinholes in corners and sides; upper margin chipped. = Rijnders VI.
= Nice art deco design.
- Tiny tear in lower left edge. = Nice art deco design.
= Petersen p.169. Published on occasion of the 75th anniversary of the "drukkersorganisatie".
AND 1 other poster by NICOUS, "Industriebond NVV. 90 Jaar strijd."
- Pinholes in corners; trifle foxed; sm. closed tear in left margin; greyish scratch in image.
Savignac, R. (1907-2002). "Musée de l'Affiche". Col. lithogr. poster, 109,5x74,5 cm., signed on the stone, Paris, Édition Union Centrale des Arts Décoratifs - Bedos & Cie Imp., 1978.
- Repaired tear in both lower corners (repaired w. sellotape, 1x on recto); some sm. repaired tears and pieces of sellotape in outer margins.
AND 4 miscellaneous other large posters, i.a. M. BILL, "Amnesty International" (col. silkscreen, 1977. Trifle foxed); "4. documenta Kassel '68" (col. silkscreen poster (diff. from the above). Pinholes in corners) and "Künstler der Galerie" (Cologne, Galerie Wilbrand, 1968).
- Sl. frayed in margins; sl. duststained and soiled along edges; sm. tear in upper margin, a few cm. within the image; vague stain in upper left corner.
- All fine.
- Folded; reinserted section in right margin.
- Fine copy, folded 3 times. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XCI.
- A few specks and vague creases; all corners w. three pinholes; left margin trifle chipped.
AND 2 other col. offset posters: G. DOUWE, "Kinderboekenweek 26 oktober - 2 november" (±1960. Two corners w. missing portion) and P. WORM, (Reading clown) (image used for the Kinderboekenweek of 1955, this copy without the text. Some vague folds, corners sl. dam.).
- Some vague old folds; upper and lower margin sl. browned.
- Various (sm.) defects.
= All left wing. Mostly concerning Dutch royals and the governments of Dries van Agt and Wiegel, partly with (explicit) erotic scenes. I.a. signed "Willem", "Jean Dulieu" and "Guus Kruithof".
- Occas. frayed; partly sl. soiled; rolled.