4118 - 4255 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- All rolled, but all fine.
- Folded as published. = Folded invitation for the 3rd International Exhibition, 1988.
AND a similar poster for AIGA by PETER BRADFORD and GARY FUJIWARA, 1968 (folded as published).
- Two oblique folds; a few tiny (closed) tears in margins. = Nice art deco design.
- Very vague oblique folds. = Nice art deco design.
- Folded. = Brattinga/ Petersen, p.191.
AND 3 others by the same, similar size, all for Amst., Stedelijk Museum, all folded: "Kline" (1963), "Marlow Moss Stekelenburg Zanstra" (1962) and "Eduard Heijmans de Droom Maillol Wotruba Werkman" (1962).
- Folded. = Brattinga/ Petersen, p. 191.
AND 5 others similar, all folded, 1962-1963, all for Stedelijk Museum or Amsterdam Municipal Museums, mostly by PIET VAN DER HAVE.
- Foxed/ duststains in margins; formerly folded. = Brattinga/ Petersen, p.48 and 154.
Idem. "50 jaar verkenningen in de beeldende kunst". Col. silkscreen poster, 100x71 cm., ibid., idem, 1959.
- Formerly folded; sm. creases along right edge.
AND 1 other by the same.
- Sm. closed tear in upper margin w. stain from tape. = Without the usual printed caption (i.a. w. the place of venue) above.
AND 1 other by the same: "Toon one man show verwacht" (Col. silkscreen poster, 1962).
- Central fold; sm. portion in upper right corner torn off.
- Folded; pinholes in corners.
= Poster for the 1963 exhibition in the Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam.
AND 1 other poster by the same with the same dimensions: "Leven en werken in Nederland 1813-1963 Rijksmuseum" (folded and a few creases in corners).
- Without the printer's address; paper pieces mounted on verso in corners; sl. rubbed along edges. Still a fine copy.
= Promoting the first rally to legalise cannabis in the UK, during the British Summer of Love.
- Pinholes in corners; stamp in lower right.
Beeke, A. (1940-2018). "Het nieuwe wereldbeeld". Offset poster, 41x60 cm., ibid., Centraal Museum, 1973.
- Paper pieces mounted in corners on verso; a few sm. marginal defects.
Kieser, G. (b.1930). "Bossa Nova do Brasil". Col. offset poster, 118x84,5 cm., Berlin, Lippman-Rau Concerts, 1966.
- Sl. frayed in outer margins.
- All but one w. fold(s); a few w. sm. marginal defects.
= By various members of Total Design (in collaboration), i.a. Wim Crouwel and Jolijn van der Wouw.
= Supplied in 2 copies.
AND 8 others by the same, i.a. "Prent 190" (1968, w. central fold); "Bijbel en Kunst van Nu" (Utr., Museum van nieuwe religieuze kunst, 1966, w. central fold.); "Bols Taverne Permanente presentatie Kunstenaars van Nu" (Amst., ±1965-1970. Four almost identical posters w. different colour variations. All w. folds).
- Folded once.