4118 - 4255 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Album w. dam. spine.
= I.a. Amsterdam, Bergen aan Zee, Gouda, The Hague, Harlingen, Heemstede, Middelburg, Venlo, Woerden and Zeist.
- Including some duplicates.
- Partly w. name or short text in ink on verso; a few w. sm. defects.
= Nice colourful collection of wishing cards for birthdays and wedding anniversaries.
= Showing a gentleman in early 20th century cycling outfit, standing next to his bicycle.
- Mounted on linen.
= Prob. for a theatre production of the 1895 novel by Marie Corelli. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XLIX.
= Attractive undergound poster with psychedelic colours.
= Supplied in 2 copies, printed in sl. different colours (1x sl. creased and a few sm. repaired damages in outer margins).
- Corners strengthened on verso w. paper.
Idem. "Boekenweek. Europa en het boek". Col. lithogr. poster, 1963, 50x69,5 cm.
- With vertical central fold; two glue stains in left corners; upper right corner torn.
- Formerly folded; rolled. = Exhibition poster for museum The Zonnehof in Amersfoort.
AND 10 other exhibition posters for the Zonnehof, 8x by the same, all 1960's, all w. similar defects.
- Lacks part of the lower caption w. the words "Paradis des enfants"; sm. (closed) tear in lower left corner; sl. frayed.
- Some offsetting from other print.
Idem. "Muziek van onze tijd. Het Radio Kamer Orkest". Coll offset poster, 77x52,5 cm., signed "Dick" on the plate, 1963.
- With central fold.
AND 2 other posters by the same.
- Staple holes in corners and along edges, probably taken down from a wall by a collector.
Anonymous (20th cent.). "Musten Baba". Offset poster, 88,9x58,4 cm., Berkeley, Berkeley Bonaparte, ±1967.
- Some defects in margins. = Underground poster.
AND 1 other: "Pot is fun" (Allen Ginsberg with a sign) (offset poster, Toronto, 1967).
- Central horizontal fold.
AND 3 others by the same: "Engels Zilver", "Saura" and "Eduardo Chillida" (folded).
- Mostly w. pinholes in corners; all w. fold(s).
= Exhibition posters for "Hartung", "Matta" and "Atelier 7" and 5 monthly program posters for January 1965, March/ April 1972, September 1973 and April 1974
- Sm. marginal defects.
AND 2 others similar by the same with same dimensions, both with vertical central fold: "Mataré" and "Diederen".