4118 - 4255 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Central vertical fold.
Idem (b.1930). "Overzichtstentoonstelling Herbin". Col. poster, 49,5x69,5 cm., Amst., Stedelijk Museum, 1963.
- Formerly folded; some offsetting from folding.
AND 5 others similar with same dimensions, by the same (?) and Sandberg, all formerly folded: "Manifestatie bauermeister/ stockhausen" (1962), "Ongenae" (1963, Museum Fodor), "Vitullo beelden Kuypers schilderijen" (1963), "Het wondere zwart van Delft" and "Kunst uit Nieuw Guinea" (Museum Fodor).
- Glue stains in corners on verso.
= With AUTOGRAPH DEDICATION, SIGNED "Burt" in blue felt-tip pen on verso.
AND 1 other similar by the same for 1970.
- Central horizontal fold; glue stains in corners on verso.
- With the usual tipped-on title slip loosely added; sm./ tiny creases along edges.
- Pinholes along edges; central horizontal fold. = Not in Lemmens/ Kollewijn.
- Some scratches in upper part.
- Folded 3 times; pinholes in corners; two chafed spots.
AND 1 other by R.D.E. OXENAAR.
- Waterstain in left margin, affecting the image; some duststains; some creases (from former rolling?).
- Folded; paper strips in corners on verso.
Crouwel, W.H. (1928-2019). "Nul Negentienhonderd vijfenzestig". Silkscreen poster, printed in black and silver, 93,5x64,5 cm., ibid., idem, 1965.
- Central horizontal fold; pinholes in corners; paper pieces in corners on verso.
- Central horizontal fold, otherwise fine.
- Blank corner sl. dam. (not affecting image); sm. closed tear in lower margin, ±3 cm. within the image; sm. closed tear in the word "Amsterdam"; sl. soiled, mostly in margins.
= Rare railway poster.
- One sm. tear in upper blank margin.
AND 1 other poster by the same.