112 - 771 FINE and APPLIED ARTS, ART REFERENCE
- Wrappers sl. (dust)soiled and some chips/ marginal tears; backstrip dam.; backstrip and 3 tears in (margins) frontwr. repaired w. tape.
= The very rare memorial issue "10 jaren Stijl 1917-1927". This variant wrapper design not listed by Hoek (cf. 659a); Hoek p.761; Schwarz 149; Bolliger III, 222 and VI, 817.Contributions by/ on i.a. H. Arp., C. Brancusi, Th. van Doesburg (I.K. Bonset), C. Domela, W. Graef, R. van Hoff, V. Huszár, A. Kok, P. Mondriaan, J.J.P. Oud, G. Rietveld and G. Vantongerloo. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XX.
- Sl. yellowed. Wrappers sl. yellowed and soiled.
= The very rare commemorative issue for Theo van Doesburg, edited by "Mme Pétro [= Nelly] van Doesburg". Hoek p.761; Schwarz 149; Bolliger III, 222 and VI, 817. Contributions by i.a. Th. van Doesburg, C. Domela, E. van Eesteren, R. van Hoff, A. Kok, P. Mondriaan, J.J.P. Oud and K. Schwitters. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XX.
- Flattened vertical fold throughout; frontwr. w. owner's stamp and a few sm. waterstains; sl. creased.
= Hoek 632f.
- Bookplate and small owner's entry on upper endpaper. Wrappers partly faded, sl. frayed and broken on spine.
- Very fine copy. = Juffermans JB5.
- Tiny bump in fore-edge of bookblock (1x2 mm.); backstrip repaired and wrappers reattached. Otherwise fine.
= Juffermans JB5. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XX.
- All vols. edges trifle foxed, otherwise very fine.
- Sl. browned. Leather stained. = Arntzen/ Rainwater L23 (enlarged Engl. edition).
Launay, E. Les frères Goncourt collectionneurs de dessins. Paris, Arthena, 1991, 552p., lavishly illustrated, orig. giltlettered cl. w. dustwr, large 4to. - AND 3 others, all richly illustrated.
= Printed in a lim. numb. edition.
= Facs. reprint of the 1913-1916, Berlin edition. Commentary vol. by C. Hülsen and H. Egger.
- All vols. dustwr. sunned.
- Both vols. top edge foxed; vol. 1 spine dustwr. discol.
Beelaerts van Blokland, W. and Dumas, C. De kasteeltekeningen van Abraham Rademaker. Zwolle/ Wijk bij Duurstede, Waanders/ Nederlandse Kastelenstichting, 2006, 512p., num. (col.) ills., orig. cl. w. dustwr., 4to. - AND 2 others.
- Yellowed; horizontal and vertical middle fold (as published); occas. worn on folds.
= First issue of a rare Flemish constructivist periodical, of which in total 10 numbers were published April 1925 - January 1926. Contains contributions by Jozef Peeters ("Over kunst"), Paul van Ostaijen (4 poems) and Duco Perkens [= E. du Perron] and illustrations by Wobbe Alkema (woodcut), Jozef Peeters (linocut), Jan van der Zee, Jos Leonard, Karel Maes (linocut) and V. Servranckx. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XXI.
- Partly torn on folds and restored/ strengthened w. sellotape; sl. yellowed and frayed; sl. brittle.
= Odd issue of a rare Flemish constructivist periodical, of which in total 10 numbers were published April 1925 - January 1926. Contains contributions by Duco Perkens [= E. du Perron], M. Casteels and illustrations by J. Peeters, K. Maes and J. Leonard. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XXI.
= Collection Pierre Lévy VII.
- Remnants of paper ticket on first free endpaper; paper ticket on final free endpaper and w. stamp. Backstrip worn. Slipcase worn.
= One of 200 Roman numb. copies with an extra suite of plates printed on Marais. Our copy with 2 EXTRA plates.