2860 - 2987 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, FURNITURE, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Some rubbed spots; trifle soiled; lid not entirely fitting.
AND 1 similar slightly smaller box.
- Mostly sl. frayed along extremities; occas. some foxing, mostly in blank margins.
= Very nice prints of ladies with their children in elegant dresses.
- Parts of paint flaking off top; a few bumps/ scratches.
- One hinge of lower front lid broken; 1 leg clumsily replaced; w. some scratches all over.
- One lock lacking and without key to locks; some traces of use (old scratches, marks of a cup or saucer).
= Probably a miniature model used as example to show to potential clients.
- Slightly soiled; w. some cracks and wormholes.
- Occas. lacking chips of corners; sl. wormholed.
- Slightly wormholed.
- Sl. fingersoiled and waterst.
AND 2 handcol. (and gommé) engravings: "S.S. Maria Anna" and "Le Bon Pasteur".
- Vague crease in central image; sm. imperfection in cut-out borders.
= Showing the patroness of dentists, Appolonia of Alexandria.
AND 2 others, showing Saint Margareta.
= Rich collection.
= Including a small stack of loose added Notgeld specimens. Rich collection.
- A few w. small defects; mostly fine.
= One with "De heer Bruijdegom Ns Jongeneel" in pen and black ink (±1900).
- Folded; sl. frayed; sl. faded along folds.
= Nice collection of large picture postcards, mostly Dutch and French views.
= Nice miscellaneous collection of picture postcards showing mainly streetviews (often w. people) of i.a. Aachen, Doetinchem, Duivelsberg, London, Spaarndam, Weltevreden, Zandvoort, and Zwolle.
- Postcards fine, mainly addressed to the original collector.
= Mostly Dutch collection, containing mainly children's postcards and New Year/ birthday wishes, some Dutch topography, i.a. "Kampen, Nieuwmarkt", "Doorn, Drieb. weg", "Eindhoven, Stationsplein", "Groet uit Noordwijkerhout, Heerenduinweg".