3564 - 4845 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
= Not in Wielick.
Idem. Vechtende en op elkaar inslaande geraamten. Etching. 24,2x16,7 cm., signed "Aarts", on Japanese.
- Foxed. = Wielick D-71 (?).
= Wielick D117.
= All erotic gay scenes or male nudes.
- Sl. yellowed; mounted along edges under passepartout.
AND 2 other etchings, both signed (and 1x titled) in pencil: J.D. SCHERFT, "Konijnenhokken" and A.J. VAN 'T HOFF, (Street in Rome(?)).
- Sl. yellowed; waterst. (affecting image).
AND 2 crayon drawings by CH. VOLDERS.
- Formerly rolled; sl. foxed.
= Bool/ Petersen G29. With annot. in pencil on verso: "van dochter J. vd Zee sept '90".
- Foxed, especially in blank margins. = Rare.
- Sl. browned; glue of mount in corners shining through; 2 paintstains in lower blank margin.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XVI.
- Vaguely waterst. in outer blank margins.
AND 8 others, i.a. an anonymous minimalist painting on paper and prints by i.a. by C. VLAG, "Voorburg", R. LUCASSEN, "79 RL" (waterst. in lower margin) and P. VAN DER KLUNDERT.
= Title and date supplied on verso of frame.
- Folded; sl. soiled and somewhat browned; a few sm. tears in margins.
= Perhaps the lower part of an unidentified poster. The owner has suggested Paul Gauguin. From the estate of artist Dirk Filarski.
- With an incorrect attribution "Conrad Kickert" on verso.
= Charming painting, needs cleaning.
- Varnish sl. yellowed; shallow oblique scratch in lower left part.