3564 - 4845 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
- Not examined outside frame.
- Trifle yellowed from former framing.
AND a sm. colour etching w. embossing by MONIQUE FRATERMAN.
- Traces of former tipping-in along margins on verso and in blank corners on recto.
Habl, W. (1888-1964). (Farmers working on the land). Etching, 19,5x26,5 cm., signed "Habl" and "Probe Rad." in pencil, signed "Habl" and "35" in the plate. - AND 4 other etchings, i.a. by A.J. VAN T HOFF and J. HEESTERS.
- Occasionally a few vague stains in outer blank margins.
- Lacks 2 silkscreens; title-piece torn.
- Some foxing and some creases.
AND 2 other geometrical compositions published by Prent 190, by P. STRUYCKEN (tear affecting image; creases) and ABRAM.
- Somewhat browned.
Idem. (Ground work on Stadhoudersplein in The Hague). Drawing, pen and ink, 26,6x38,2 cm., signed "Jack Bos" and "Stadhoudersplein 1951". Riel, T. van (b.1921). (Trompe l'oeil with a pencil, a dried leaf, a match and a packet of rolling paper). Drawing, pencil and colour crayon, 18x14 cm., signed "Ton van Riel" and "'78" in pencil (sl. yellowed). - AND 15 drawings by i.a. T. VAN RIEL and 6 prints by i.a. W. GERRITSMA and C. LANDSAAT.
= Titled and w. annots. (by the artist?) in pencil on verso.