103 - 587 FINE and APPLIED ARTS, ART REFERENCE
- Trifle soiled on covers, mostly fine. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
= Early overview of the works of Russian émigré artist Georges (Yuri) Annenkov.
- Fold in spine.
= Two SIGNED DEDICATIONS by K. APPEL and S. VINKENOOG to "Sint Nico'laas"/ "Nico Koster".
Appel, K. Océan Blessé. Poèmes et dessins. Paris, Galilée, 1982, 369,(6)p., ills., orig. wr., 4to.
= With an AUTOGRAPH SIGNED DEDICATION to the same.
= With loosely inserted booklet To the reader (4p., on yellow paper).
= With bound in ORIGINAL COLOUR SILKSCREEN, (Man with animal), 20x11,5 cm., signed "Appel" and "74/100" in pencil.
= One of 190 numb. copies (150) of the DELUXE edition signed by the artist, with an ORIGINAL COLOUR LITHOGRAPH bound in, signed "Appel" and "71/150" in pencil. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
- Prob. lacks final leaf; first leaf and bookblock loose. Spine splitting; plate on frontwr. creased.
= Catalogue of Archipenko's first exhibition after his emigration to the United States.
- Vol. 1 title-p. and 1 leaf lacks portion; occas. trifle foxed. Corners showing.
- Owner's stamp on htitle and 1st textp.; occas. sl. foxed.
- Without the 5th vol. (publ. 1826); occas. sl. foxed. Rebacked.
- First vol. w. newspaper clippings laid down on first blank and verso of final page and and pres. backwr.; first vol. dustwr. sl. dam.; second vol. dustwr. frayed. Contents of both vols. fine.
Roth, A. La Nouvelle Architecture. Die Neue Architektur. The New Architecture. Zürich, Girsberger, 1940, (8),233,(2)p., num. photogr. ills. i.a. by W. GRÄFF and E. BESNYÖ, orig. cl. w. (sl. frayed and worn) dustwr., obl. 4to.- Owner's entry on first free endpaper. Cloth sl. foxed along margins.
- Wr. sl. worn. = Partly w. nice photomontage design.